Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday: What Door Do You Wish to Open?

My feet are tapping out an impatient rhythm on the cold, tile floor.  I am waiting, waiting, waiting. In my head, ideas are buzzing around and the images are like hornets in a frenzy. I know I can do it. I have been waiting, waiting, waiting.

I wish to open the door to opportunity.  Not just the garden variety type of opportunity but the in-your-face-shining-like-the-sun-this-is-the-moment-created-for-you kind. I realize that door has opened many times for me before but I never took the step toward it. Either I was too young, too foolish, too afraid, too doubtful, too distracted, too unsure, too busy making a living instead of actually living.  So I tap my feet in an impatient, ragged staccato on the cold, tile floor - waiting, waiting, waiting.

When it does open I will go boldly toward it. I will be afraid but I will go anyway.

When the light peeks through the little crack that appears when the door to opportunity opens, I will breathe deeply and say "Yeah - beam me up".

I wish to crack that door open into the life I've always wanted, step into the person I know I have always been, live the rich, adventurous, rewarding, whole and unbelievably fulfilling life that I have always known to be mine but never took the chance to seize.

2 comments:

  1. Let YOU shine - beautiful wish! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this....

    as you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also...

    My wish

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me