Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday: What Guidance Do You Wish For?

Be there when I am afraid. Fear makes me do crazy, silly things that I later regret.  Like backing out of an activity I really, really would like to do, or keeping my mouth shut because what I want to say does not echo what everyone else is saying or even keeping my face covered when I should be walking tall and proud.

Be there when I am discouraged.  When I look at what I have done and only see the cracks, the misses and the imperfect story that is my life. 

Be there when I am lost. When every turn seems to lead to another dead-end, when directions given don’t seem to match where I want to go, when I lose sight of why I want to do something, when I forget that holding another wandering soul’s hand  is sometimes the way to find the center.

Be there when I am jubilant and happy.  Remind me that these times DO come.  Laugh and dance with me to more of these moments.

Be there when I am sitting in Light, when everything falls into place magickally and when I feel that I can do anything .  These are the times when I feel invincible and powerful and sharing them  is the only way I can say thank you.

I wish for guidance that walks patiently beside me, never tiring of whispering instructions even when I don’t seem to be listening.

I wish for guidance that will lead me inward and then outward – to find the answers that I look for, answers that will lead me out of the labyrinth, into sunlight and straight into the purpose that has been laid down for me.

  

14 comments:

  1. I identify so much with the things that you said. As you wish so I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully written! Such wonderful wishing :]
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you wish for yourself -- so I too wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful wish... as you wish for yourself, I wish for you also...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely blog...it was beautifully written and the sentiments were beautiful as well.
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is a beautiful poem! May you be guided into the sunlight :)

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are invincible, and beautiful beyond knowing. Find strength in your spirit. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.
    ~ Jane

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely post! I identify with much of what you wrote. As you wish for yourself, so do I enthusiastically wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As you wish for your self, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Breathtaking, powerful post.
    As Sharlene wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you so much! i link hands with you to make all you wish for come true :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know these feeling too ! I love wishcast weds because you gals always remind me Im not alone in what I feel . All that you feel , we all feel so , don't feel so sad . If anyone knows self-destruction when your just feeling " that feeling"
    its ME! and I also know what the regret feels like too. But! Im here to tell ya , don't feel that regret , and move on remember what makes you happy and run with that happiness and everything does get better. : )

    As you wish for yourself I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me