Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday: Where Do You Wish to Go?

I want to walk along that road lined with monsters on each side
To go within the darkest place of me.
I want to see what lies there - and maybe see if something lives still
I want to run and cut my feet on sharp glass
And watch myself bleed
Bleed out the tears that refuse to fall
Bleed out the cry that has no sound
Bleed out the flesh that hangs on bone
Bleed out the dead, those gone

I want to fly against dark thunderclouds
Lightning shooting from around
I want to breathe in the acid rain
That burns a fiery path in my throat
Burn out the dream that was never born
Burn out the story that was never told
Burn out the image that was never whole

And when I return, bleeding and burnt
I wish to fall into arms that will
Catch the cleansing tears that fall
Listen to the story I will finally tell
Complete the image and make me whole
Feed the flesh, and strengthen the bone
Turn the cry into a song

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! As Sharlene wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you wish, I wish for you you also.
    Love, Hugs and Air Kisses,
    Trisha Trixie
    http://adgb.blogspot.com/2012/04/wishcasting-wednesday-where-do-you-wish.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful!!
    I can "feel" the energy from this wish... love it! :]
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
    Take care ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. You shall, you shall. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and bold wish! As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also : ).

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful!!!!! as you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and so poetic!
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you you also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling, so much pain in your words. {gentle hug}
    Wishing you the most beautiful song.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me