Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sweeter the Second Time Around

What’s that old saying again?  About things coming in three’s?

I forget if they meant good things or if they were referring to bad things.  But as I am someone who always sees the glass half full (with strawberry milkshake at that!), I prefer to go with the good things coming in three’s.

After their first run at the UP Bahay ng Alumni last July 16 Step Up Events are at it again.  This time, they’re back with Round Two!


Take a look at some of the lovelies you can find in the links below.


Handmade heaven!  (I know - I should've gone with the linky thing with thumbnails but my brain's not working right tonight and I can't seem to make it work.)  

I suggest you drop by early –  the better to snap up the best goodies before everyone else arrives! It really is sweeter the second time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me