Monday, October 10, 2011

Art Everyday: Zombie Army

Don't laugh -- but I am waiting for season 2 of "Walking Dead" to air. 

There's something about zombies that I find endearing -- the loping gait, the blank stare, the unintelligent grunts and growls, the way they walk around in packs, the way you can kill them with a shot to the head just reminds me of something. (No - I am not telling you what it is but I'd like you to guess and tell me.)

And then of course there's that crazy part of me that starts ticking off a mental list of what I would do in case of a zombie apocalypse.  Doing that can actually put me to sleep. 

So in anticipation of watching one of the shows I actually watch on TV that's not on History, NatGeo or Discovery Channel, I thought I'd draw my own zombie team. 


Crew No. 1 drawn over two lunch breaks.

I realized though that some of them looked  like they were smiling.


These two don't look too happy though.  Maybe the fact that I was really hungry and the lunch I ordered had not arrived yet had something to do with it.



Ghosts and ghouls and things that go bump in the night - a few of my favorite things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me