Friday, May 27, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday: What Do You Wish for Your Health?

So here I sit yawning. It has been a hectic 6 months -- yes, January started off with a bang. Just not the kind I like.  And I have been working myself ragged and it is sneaking up on me and I find myself yawning more than I care to.

Sleep -- aahhh. Magickal word that one. The endless parade of tasks to finish never leave me and I sometimes dream of them. Not a good sign. One should dream to heal, not to torture oneself some more.  And the nights the Sandman forgets to visit are coming more often and I don't like it.  Sleep, for the past 6 months, has consisted of short bursts of half-conscious  tossing and turning and long bouts of frustrating wakefulness.

I wish to have time to rest and heal.  My body is no longer what it was and I feel it. My mind continually strays to some black hole and there are moments when I can't even remember what word I was going to say.  But I can go back to the way it was I am sure.

I wish that each cell in my body be touched by the healing energy I need so badly. I wish that loving energy reach inside me too - so that all the parts that continue to bleed from wounds I hide will be well and I can move forward confident that a long, blissful life awaits me.

5 comments:

  1. your words are prose. my hands are light. sending you reiki and a wish for wishes granted along with sandman pixie dust ;]

    as you wish i shall wish for you also. <3 g!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Sharlene wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. The words you've written here sound like you need a break. I hope The Universe creates this healing time for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also...and sleep, healing sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also. I hope you find your magic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me